- All customers ordering wine must comply with relevant national liquor laws.
- You must be 18 years or older to buy Tinpot Hut wines.
- The minimum order is 6 bottles of wine (mixed or unmixed).
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- When your order is received you will be sent a confirmation as soon as possible.
- Delivery can be expected within five working days of your payment clearing.
- We offer a free freight service within mainland New Zealand; please note that rural delivery and island delivery will incur a freight charge.
- Orders on this site are for delivery within New Zealand, for orders outside New Zealand please email us for more information or refer to our international distributors.
- Payment can be made by credit card (VISA, Master Card) or PoLi via our secure online payment system. You are welcome to pay by internet banking or cheque, though please be advised we will be unable to process your order until payment clears. If paying by credit card, please use the form provided which allows for secure online payments.
Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order. If your order has not been dispatched at the time of cancellation, your credit card will be refunded in full. Please note that freight will be charged on all orders dispatched prior to cancellation.
We do not accept returns without you first discussing your concerns with us. Any wine returned must be unopened, undamaged, and suitably packaged to avoid damage in transit. We do not accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged while being returned to us.
In the unlikely event of a faulty product, we will replace where possible. If replacement is not possible, we will refund the item in the same form in which payment was originally made.
We respect your privacy. The information collected will be used solely for the purpose for fulfilling your order, and will not be sold to any third parties.
- Tinpot Hut Wines Ltd reserves the right to restrict sales should orders exceed available supply.
- Tinpot Hut Wines Ltd reserves the right to refuse sale if we suspect the order is from a minor.
- Tinpot Hut Wines Ltd accepts no responsibility for any misuse of credit card details gained by illegal means by an unauthorised third party.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for deliveries to unattended addresses.
Loss or Destruction of Goods:
Tinpot Hut Wines Ltd bears no liability whatsoever in regard to lost or damaged goods unless we have written notice of any claim giving full particulars of any alleged loss or damage, received by the company within seven (7) working days after the delivery of the goods, or in the case of loss or destruction of the goods.
Tinpot Hut Off Licence:
Tinpot Hut Wines Ltd has an approved Off-licence (52/OFF/028/2015) to sell and supply alcohol.